I need Help Recovering my Account

Hello,

I received helped by a counselor to create my CCC account. I don't remember my username or email. However I have been trying to recover my account by putting the information that I do remember such as name, middle name, last name, phone number, etc. It said my account isn't found. I tried creating a new account and it doesn't let me create a new account. I appreciate your help in advance.

Comments

• I hope this is cool

• Pazzetta M Allen

I am having problems CCC Account. I am having problem enrolled in Summer instead of Spring.

I cannot open CCC Account.

510-853-6085

• Hello,

I suggest calling our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account so you can apply to the college of your choice. Please call 1-877-247-4836 where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

Casey

• I don't have old email or answer to one test answer its been many years since applying for school have a zoom in the morning need help to new email due to covid can't go in person for verification.what should i do?HELP

• THANKS CASEY

• Hi Tishtish5,

Please contact our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can confirm you are the account holder and assist you in recovering your username/password as well as updating your email address.

• is there any way to recover my account by using my student ID? If nit then I need help to recover my CCC account because I requested an email to be sent to me but nothing comes up and when I answered my security questions it says the information that I provided is not right???

• Hello Scorpio4ever211,  If you need assistance please reach out to our California Community Colleges helpdesk so we are able to assist you with your account recovery, we are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]