I need Help Recovering my Account

Hello,

I received helped by a counselor to create my CCC account. I don't remember my username or email. However I have been trying to recover my account by putting the information that I do remember such as name, middle name, last name, phone number, etc. It said my account isn't found. I tried creating a new account and it doesn't let me create a new account. I appreciate your help in advance.

Comments

• I hope this is cool

• Pazzetta M Allen

I am having problems CCC Account. I am having problem enrolled in Summer instead of Spring.

I cannot open CCC Account.

510-853-6085

• Hello,

I suggest calling our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account so you can apply to the college of your choice. Please call 1-877-247-4836 where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

Casey

• I don't have old email or answer to one test answer its been many years since applying for school have a zoom in the morning need help to new email due to covid can't go in person for verification.what should i do?HELP

• THANKS CASEY

• Hi Tishtish5,

Please contact our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can confirm you are the account holder and assist you in recovering your username/password as well as updating your email address.

• is there any way to recover my account by using my student ID? If nit then I need help to recover my CCC account because I requested an email to be sent to me but nothing comes up and when I answered my security questions it says the information that I provided is not right???

• Hello Scorpio4ever211,  If you need assistance please reach out to our California Community Colleges helpdesk so we are able to assist you with your account recovery, we are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• I call the help desk but she told me I don't have an account but when I try to create one it told me I need to sign in since I already have an acoount

• Hello Hana,

I have opened up a ticket in our ticketing too in response to your request. Please call us at your earliest convenience at 877-247-4836. For security purposes we need to speak to you directly in order to verify your account information. Once your account has been verified, we then can assist you with retrieving your Username and Password.

Thank you,

Casey

• I have tried the Helpdesk multiple times and the was hung up on! Now, the call is simply not going through. Please advise. I am unable to access my account.

• when i create my account for register summer school i got the wrong my name daniel lee instead Paul lee ,my name is paul lee, and address 1031 n windsor anaheim instead 13281 eldorado 205d seal beach ca 90740 this is my right address.

• Hello Paul Lee,

If you would like to update your account information, please follow these instructions on how to update your account information:

Here are the steps to update your OpenCCC account information.

1.) Go to cccapply.org and select your college from the drop-down.

2.) Follow the steps to apply and sign in. Select the profile picture in the top right corner and click OpenCCC Account.

3.) From this page you can update the following:

• Personal Information (Name, DOB, SSN)

Contact Information (Email, Phone, Address)

Security and Credentials (Username, Password, PIN, Security Questions)

4.) To edit Personal or Contact Information select the blue 'Edit' link(s) on the far right-hand side of the section.

5.) To Edit Security and Credentials select the 'Change' link to the right of the section you would like to edit.

To Change Security Questions: Need to know the PIN

To Change Pin: Need to answer 1 Security Question.

• To Change Password: Need to answer 1 security question.

6.) Select the blue 'Save' button on the bottom left-hand side.

7.) Once updates are saved, close the browser window and refresh your My Applications page.

Please reach out to our Helpdesk who can assist you with the process of updating your account, or if you are unable to access your OpenCCC/CCCApply account

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]