Register for a class

I don’t remember my password

how do I request a new password?

Comments

• no comment

• I’m new here ! But, I would like to register for a class #27301

please, let me know if I can still take it .

thank you 🙂

• Hi Astridhernandez,

If you still have access to your old email, you can request for a password reset to be sent to your email at https://www.openccc.net/uPortal/p/RecoverAccount.ctf2/max/render.uP. However, if you no longer have access to your old email, you'll need to contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can reset you a new password over to your new email.

• Hi Marinall,

To find out if you are still able to register for class #27301, you'll need to correctly contact your colleges admissions & records department.

• Hello!

After sending in application for LBCC when and where can I find my student ID number?

• Hello Eloise,

Once your application has been submitted, please allow the college 1-2 business days to download your application and email you your student information including college ID. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Casey

• Quiero ingresar a las clases

• hello please help me to enter class please

• Hello Angelica,

Please contact your records/admissions office to find out why you are unable to register for classes. Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this step. I have provided the contact information for you below.

NOCE

[email protected]

Thank you,

Casey