Having trouble logging in.

Hello! I'm trying to apply to classes as a Freshman and couldn't remember my OpenCCC username (only my ID), and when I tried retrieving it I only got an e-mail to change my password. I've changed my password but I still can't log in without my username--what else can I do to retrieve it?

Thank you in advance. :-)

Comments

• Sign in with your organizational account

You have entered an incorrect user ID or password.

Having trouble?

- Use the help links below the "Sign In" button.

Faculty/Staff: Contact College IT for assistance.

Students: Find your College Student Support Center Here.

Dear Jay P Wilmes,

Congratulations! You have been admitted to Los Angeles Harbor College for the 2021 Winter term. 

Your LACCD Student Identification Number is( ........ You will use this student ID number to log into the student portal which contains all of the tools necessary for registration, financial aid, and fee payments. The portal is available at MyCollege.laccd.edu. Visit the PeopleSoft SIS FAQ site for instructions on how to login to the PeopleSoft portal.

• Hello Ailen,

When you recover your account using the email link method and you click on the link, you will see your username displayed at the top of the page. If you have already created a new password, you don't have to create another password. You can use the email link recovery option to view your username. If you need any assistance please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-877-247-4836.

Thank you,

Casey

• I don’t know how to set up my default password

• Hello,

Can you please provide us information with which account you are trying to set up a default password. We need more information to assist with your issue.

Thank you,

Casey

• hello

please help me re open my password for enroll my class

• Hello Brooke,

Since you have already applied and you are looking to register for classes, please reach out to your Records/Admissions office for assistance. They will be able to provide you with all the details you need to log into your student portal and register for classes.

Santa Rosa Junior College

1501 Mendocino Avenue

Santa Rosa, CA

(707) 527-4685

Thank you,

Casey

• I have changed my password twice and retrieved my username but your site says that it's wrong. This is very frustrating!

• edited 2:16AM

I don't know my username, email, nor security questions! how do I get access to my account?