can't log in

I created my account yesterday but I can't login to my CCC account. I changed my password several times to login.

I finally called CCC to get help, and Mike asked me what my problem is. I told him that I can't login to my account.

He hang up his phone with no word. I am disappointed.

Comments

• Hello Naoko,

I have created an open ticket for you in our ticketing tool. Please refer to an email from [email protected]

Thank you,

Casey

• I also created my account yesterday but I can't login to my CCC account. I changed my password several times to login. This is problem. So please fix it quickly.

Thank you,

Luke

• Hi Luke,

I have created a ticket for you using our ticketing tool to provide you with more details regarding your OpenCCC account. Please check for an email from [email protected] for more details.

Thank you,

Casey

• Hi I went to sac city college years ago and I forgot my log in information to sign in and apply for classes and I don't have access to the email that is linked to my account so I can not reset my password. Can someone help me?

Best Regards,

Markeisha

• TeeTee
    edited January 5

Hi Markeisha,

Please give our helpdesk a call at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can help you recover your account as well as resetting you a new password.

• I’m not able to log into my account and I can’t use my email to find my password.

• Hi llisa,

Please give our helpdesk a call at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can help you recover your account.

• I am trying to login to my CCC account. I have changed my username and password and still can't get in.

Frustrated

• Hello Elecetena,

Please call us at your earliest convenience, for security purposes we need to speak to you directly in order to verify your account information. Once your account has been verified we then can assist you with retrieving your Username and Password.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• I cannot log into my account and I can't access my email to find my username or password.

• Hello Alilxpez,

If you are having issues with accessing your account please call or email the California Community College Help Desk for assistance with recovering your OpenCCC/CCCApply account. California Community Colleges Help Desk 1-877-247-4836 available 24 hours a day 7 days a week or email [email protected]

Log

• edited January 20

I can not login my CCC account and I just made my account.

• Hello,

It appears you were able to login and apply. Please let us know if you still need assistance with your OpenCCC account by calling our Helpdesk at 87-247-4836. If you are unable to log into your student portal, please contact your records/admissions office. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

Casey