student id number

I want to have my SWC student id number. Can you email the link for me to confirm. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Joyabania,

Your student ID number is provided to you from your college so you actually need to contact them to send you your student ID number. If you email SWC at [email protected], a staff member from the Admissions & Records Department will be able to assist you with this.

• i forgot my student Id. can you email for me to confirm. thank you

• Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have access to your student ID, however you can obtain this from your college records/admissions office using the contact information provided. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Yuba College

2088 North Beale Road

Marysville, CA

(530) 741-6720

[email protected]

• Hello, can you please send my city college student ID number?

Thank you for your time!

• Hello,

The California Community College Helpdesk does not have access to your college ID. Please reach out to your college records/admissions office to obtain your student information.

San Diego City College

1313 Twelfth Avenue

San Diego, CA

(619) 388-3475

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Casey

• hello i have not received my LACC student id number. my confirmation code would be BXV3852.

• Hello Rosalinda,

Please log back into your account to confirm you have successfully completed and submitted your enrollment application. Please use the steps below.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

Thank you,

Casey

• I have submitted an application 2 weeks ago but didn't receive any further mail from the respective college.

• Hello Sumaiya,

I would recommend contacting your Community College's Admissions and Records in order to check the status of your application since it has been more than 2 days since you have submitted it. Your student ID will usually be sent to you after you have submitted your admissions application to the college. If you haven't received this information reaching out to the college will be the only way to obtain your Student ID.

Orange Coast College Admissions Office:

Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Saturday: CLOSED

Sunday: CLOSED

CONTACT INFO

[email protected]

(714) 432-5072

• After receiving the CCCID, do I have to call to confirm or am I able to send an email letting you know I got the ID.

• Hello Emily,

Your CCCID is for your OpenCCC/CCCApply Account and not specific for the college/s you have applied to. Once you have successfully completed and submitted your admissions application to your college, they will send you your student identification number, log-in information to your student portal, and instructions to your next steps to registration. If it has been at least 2 business days since you have applied we encourage you to reach out to your admission and records office at your college to check on the status of your application and or find out your next steps to registration. You can locate your college's contact information from this list here.

• It’s been 2 weeks since I submitted my application and they sent me an email saying that I should get my Palomar id# and email within 2 days but I haven’t. What do I do?

• Hello Kaylie,

Once you have successfully completed and submitted your admissions application to your college, they will send you your student identification number, log-in information to your student portal, and instructions to your next steps to registration. If it has been at least 2 business days since you have applied we encourage you to reach out to your admission and records office at your college to check on the status of your application and or find out your next steps to registration. You can locate your college's contact information from this list here.

• hello i have not received my LACC student id number. my confirmation code would be BYX2734

• Tee
    Tee
    edited March 29

Hi Aprilcortes94,

The reason you have not receive your student ID number is that you have not yet submitted your admissions application. To clarify, BYX2734 is your CCCID number. This CCCID number is provided to you after you have successfully created your OpenCCC account. Once you submit your application, your application confirmation number will consist of 8 numbers (no letters). Please follow the instructions below to submit your application then wait two business days for your college to process your application and email you back your student ID number. If you don't hear back from them after two business day, please contact the admissions office. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.