Notice: CCCApply Error Message

Roberto
edited February 1 in Apply To College

Good morning,

We're receiving multiple reports that students are getting an Error message when logging into their Colleges admissions application. We are currently researching the problem and will update this post with more information when we have it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Comments

• Access to the colleges Admissions application was restored today at 1 PM PST.

We will continue to monitor this issue closely, our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you notice any issues, please make sure to clear your cache & history. If the issue persist please contact support immediately:  [email protected]

• Hi this seems to still be an issue when trying to apply. I've cleared my cache & history, as well as try using other browsers. Please advise. Thank you.

• Still receiving the Error message when attempting to apply.

• It seems this may be an ongoing issue, I've just completed all the steps for set up and I am continuously getting directed to an error message. Please keep us posted on when this will be fixed. Thank You.

• Can I register for Classes

• I’ll take up 12 units

• I’ll be on Alumni

• It's still not working

• Hello,

If you are receiving an error message, please make sure you are using the latest version of the Chrome browser; as well it's very important you clear your cache, cookies/other site data and history before trying again. If you are still experiencing an issue, please send us a screen shot of the error to [email protected] or call the Helpdesk at 877-247-4836.

Thank you,

• I created an account and when I tried to log on that's when i get the error message. I've done what @Casey suggested and I'm still getting the error message. I'm wondering if I should recreate another account, but i read that i shouldn't do that.

• Hi Johanna,

I see you were able to successfully submit your application. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Please allow the college 1-2 business days to email you with your student information.

Thank you,

Casey

• I've continuously received the error message when trying to log into my college admission application. I've done everything Casey said to do above so I am not sure what else to do...

• Hi Allen,

Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with getting logged into your OpenCCC account. Our agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 877-247-4836.

Thank you,

Casey

• I am still encountering the error when I go to apply, I am trying to enroll into a class for the second semester as a high school student. I have cleared my cache and history but it doesn't seem to help.

• Hello Skyla,

If you are trying to submit your enrollment application, please be sure to clear your cache and browser history and try once more by going to www.cccapply.org. If you are still receiving the error message when trying to apply, please call the Helpdesk at 877-247-4836. If you are trying to access your student portal you will need to contact your colleges records/admissions office. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Casey

• I am getting error messages when I try to sign in. It won't recognize my user name, cell phone number or email. VERY DISCOURAGING!!! PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!

• Hi LobatoWright,

Being that you are not able to login, please contact our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can better assist you in quickly resolving your issue for you.

• Hi, Today I tried to apply for classes at LASC when i clicked on the link an error message popped that stated the application encountered an unexpected error. If anyone has any information on how to move forward please help. Thanks in advance

• Hi SharmaliaNorris,

If the application encountered an unexpected error, please try using a different computer and or internet browser such as mozilla firefox or google chrome. In addition, make sure that your cookies are turned on and that you have also clear your cache/history. If you need additional assistance with this error, please feel free to call our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836.

• Hello I am trying to complete the application form online and continue to come across this problem. I have read the other comments and have taken the advise of clearing my history and using other internet browsers but I am still having not luck opening the application form.

• Hi Dylanlewiscooper1,

If you have not yet already done so, please try using incognito mode as well as using a different computer and or try accessing the application using your phone. If you are still not able to successfully begin your application, quickly call our helpdesk at  1-877-247-4836 so that our tech support can further assist you.