Notice: CCCApply Error Message

edited November 20 in Apply To College

Good morning,

We're receiving multiple reports that students are getting an Error message when logging into their Colleges admissions application. We are currently researching the problem and will update this post with more information when we have it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Comments

• Access to the colleges Admissions application has been restored.

We will continue to monitor this issue closely, our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you notice any issues, please contact support immediately:  [email protected]

• i need to speak to someone who can help me with my 2019 application to laccd...

• Hi Anavillerreal78,

Since it is already 2020, LACCD is no longer accepting applications from 2019. However if you would like to speak to someone, please try calling our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 and see if we can assist you. Otherwise, you will need to get in contact with LACCCD directly for help with your 2019 application.

• Good Morning,

I just regisetered on the CCC and tried to apply and got "the application encountered an unespected error" messgage.

I'm interested in enrolling for the Winter 2020 semester.

• Hi Deandria,

Please try clearing your cache and history (also make sure your cookies are turned on). As well, please attempt to use another browser on your computer and see if you can begin your application without the error message. If this doesn't work for you, see if you can access the application using a different computer or on your phone. Feel free to contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 any time of the day if you need additional assistance with this error message.