Can't open my account

Hello my name is Ivory kelley I am a returning student and I'm to access my account but I can't opening it I was a student at Southwest college in 2007 and I'm coming back to finish and get my degree.....

Comments

• Can someone please help me

• Hello Ivory,

I suggest calling our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836.

Thank you,

Casey

• Hello, my name is Alba and could not open an account; when i got to sign in using my city user ID and password the system did not let me. in your files, my email is under yahoo.com but changed in March since it was hacked. Please advise, Thank you.

• Hi Alba,

If are you trying to login to your student portal account using your city user ID/password and cannot sign in, you actually need to contact your college directly as they would be the ones to be able to help you since the issue is on their end. However, if you are trying to login to your OpenCCC account so that you can submit an admissions application or promise grant application to your college, please give our helpdesk a call at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can help you recover your username/password as well as updating your email address.

• I’m on open my account from A different computer

• I’m going to open my Name from a different computer

• Hello,

Please let us know how we can assist you.