can i create a new application if i don't want to use my previous one ?

i want to create a new application process ..what would happen to old one?

Comments

• Hello Merrittinfo,

You can only submit one admissions application per term/semester. Normally if you submit a new application, the old one will just sit and stay with the college at the Admissions & Records Office. Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can help answer for you. Thank You.

• I havnt logged in since 2018 how can i reactivate my account to be able to apply for my classes?

• Hello Claudia,

Please use the steps below to recover your OpenCCC account username and password. You can select the email link option since you still have access to your email. Once you click the link you will see your username displayed at the top and you will be prompted to create a new password. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

1.) Go to OpenCCC.net and click on the 'Sign in' link on the left.

2.) If you know your Username, enter it and click on the 'Continue' tab. 

PLEASE NOTE, if you do not remember your Username, select the ‘I forgot my Username’ link. If you select this option you will be required to enter identifying information to locate your account.

3.) Here you can select one of two options to recover your Password/Username; Have a link sent to the email address listed in your Open CCC account, or Answer Security Questions.

4.) If you select ‘Access my account by answering security questions’, answer the two security questions displayed and select 'Access Account’ If you answered both questions correctly your username will be displayed and you will be instructed to create a new password. If you select to have an email link sent, please check your inbox for the link.

Note: If you cannot answer one of the security questions, please click on the ‘Help’ link below. You will be brought to a new page and by selecting the "Try again" option, your security questions will be refreshed bringing up a different set of security questions.

Thank you,

Casey