Application for West Los Angeles College

Hi,

I am looking to apply to West Los Angeles College and enroll in a course that begins in november for credit. When I click on the apply now button I am re routed the the CCC page, log in but then get a message that states " you have no advisor cards at this time". How do I access the application for this college?

Comments

• I am looking to apply to West Los Angeles College and enroll in a course that begins in november for credit. When I click on the apply now button I am re routed the the CCC page, log in but then get a message that states " you have no advisor cards at this time". How do I access the application for this college?

• Hello,

Please reach out to the California Community College Helpdesk to assist you with this they are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You will be able to speak to a live agent to assist you with your OpenCCC Account recovery or your application to College.

Phone: (877) 247-4836 or

Email: [email protected]

• look, I have to try to apply to West Los Angeles College for a week now, but I get sent back to CCC and nothing happens. What do I do now?

• Hello Ronald,

I was able to find your account in our system, if you are having trouble logging in to apply to your college and or If you need assistance with your account recovery please give us a call at the California Community Colleges Helpdesk so we can assist you with your account recovery. The helpdesk is available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Phone: (877) 247-4836 or email: [email protected]