Technical issues when trying to create my account

Hello,

I am trying to create my account and when I try to enter my security questions, the site automatically changes to spanish and deletes all my previously entered data.

Can you please assist?

Thank you.

Maria Patron

650-670-7906

[email protected]

Answers

• Hello Maria,

I see you were successful in creating your OpenCCC account. Your next step is to apply to the college you wish to attend. Please follow the steps below to begin your enrollment application. If you need assistance, please call our Helpdesk where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Here’s how to apply:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.