Hello, is there available ESL classes for foreign resident living abroad?

I would like to improve my English before going to California for studying.

Thanks in advance.


  • Hello Lena,

    I would suggest going to http://cvc.edu/ to do a course search. Enter your home college as Los Angeles City College to see if this is a course offered. I am also providing the contact information for LACC Records/Admissions if you have questions about the English as a Second Language course or if you don't find what you're looking for. Please let us know if you have any questions.

    Los Angeles City College

    855 North Vermont Avenue

    Los Angeles, CA

    (323) 953-4000 ext:2104

    [email protected]

    Enter to Live Chat with Staff

    Thank you,


Sign In or Register to comment.