Error while log in m.4cd.edu

edited August 27 in Student Services

It shows error "Invalid Username Provided" when I try to log in but the information is correct.

Comments

• Hello David,

Please contact Diablo Valley College Records/Admissions office for assistance with logging into your student portal. I have provided the contact information below for you. The Helpdesk is unable to assist with student ID's or student portal logins as well as student email accounts. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Diablo Valley College

(925) 969-2084

[email protected]

• I am trying to register countries to the university email, but a message appears saying that "

Your account is locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.

Please advise me or refer me to a destination that can solve the problem for me

• Hi Abdalrhan,

To better assist you, can you provide me a screenshot of your message as well as more information as to what you are trying to do.

• Hello Soundra,

In order to be able to register to your desired class, you will first need to apply to your college before you will be able to register for classes. To get started with this please follow these instruction on how to start your Admissions Application to your college

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

If you are having trouble signing into your OpenCCC/CCCApply account you can call or email our helpdesk below for account recovery assistance.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• How do u find out what ur student email.

• Hello,

We do not have access to your student email account. This is something you would need to contact your records and admissions office about. They will be able to assist you with this.

Thank you,

Casey