Admission

I had summit my application and haven’t received my student I’d

Comments

• Hello Carolina,

I see you submitted your enrollment application and it has not been downloaded by the college. Please contact the records/admissions office at Compton College using the contact information provided below. Please go to the My Applications page to obtain your application confirmation number so you can provide it the the staff member. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Compton College

1111 East Artesia Boulevard

Compton,CA

(310) 900-1600 ext:2050

[email protected]

Thank you,

Casey

• Hi i train to get in college.to inprobe my english..please help me..

• Hi Wilmer_1971,

How can I help you?

• i am trying to register for encore classes at pierce but unsuccessful anf going around same circle. could you please help me.

• Hi Hanamehr,

Unfortunately I do not know enough information about the encore classes to assist you. However, if you contact the encore office at Pierce College which is [email protected], a staff member will actually be able to help you.

• I submitted my application for cañada but haven't received an email of confirmation from them. It's been I think 3 or 4 days

• I am trying to Registered to come back to school still have i d 1263233 please help plus learning disable thank you

• Hi Gramgram33,

Can you let me know if you need help with recovering your OpenCCC account so that you can sign back in to re-submit a new application to your college as a returning student or need help with completing your application.