lost my to Mycollege.LACCD.edu email and password

I made my account a little over a year ago for Pierce College while I am in high school but I never did sign up for classes. I did receive the information but now the email is gone where I got it and I am not sure how to get it back or create a new one. I have my account for the CCC website but not to sign in for Student Portal and register for classes. Can someone please help?

Comments

• Hello Mahali,

I was able to bring up your account and saw that you have applied to Pierce College as of 8-17-2020 at 12:26 PM. Your college will be sending you out the log in information for your student portal once your application has been processed. Please allow for 48 hours before contacting them for this information, and if you still haven't received the log in credentials at that point please reach out to Admissions and Records for assistance with your log in information to your student portal.

• Tôi đã tạo tài khoản của mình. Tôi đã nhận được thông tin nhưng, làm sao để tôi biết được địa chỉ email edu của tôi để truy cập vào office 365? Tôi có tài khoản của mình cho trang web CCC nhưng không thể biết được email trường học sshool edu của tôi. Ai đó có thể vui lòng giúp đỡ?

• Hello,

Once your OpenCCC account is created, you must then complete and submit your enrollment application and allow the college 1-2 business days to download your application. You will receive an email from your records/admissions office providing you with your student ID and student portal access, You will be required to meet with a counselor to develop your education goal and at that time you will be provided with your student email. I have provided the steps to apply below. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Here’s how to apply:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

Thank you,

Casey