Can't enroll into classes because of high school hold

My name is Scedric and I am a high school graduate and I need help getting rid of this high school hold so I can enroll into classes.


  • I like to finesh the high school.

  • Hi Scedric,

    Your colleges Admissions & Records Department put this high school hold on your account so correctly they will be the ones that will be able to help you with removing that hold. Please contact them at your earliest convenience so that a staff member can assist you.

  • Hi lovita104,

    To better assist you, can you let me know what it is that I can help you with?

Sign In or Register to comment.