Error

I am unable to load the page to recover my username or password. im also unable to create a new account. it states there's 21 phone calls ahead when I call. anyway I can get the username emailed to me without having to stay on the phone for all 21 callers ahead of me ?

Comments

• Hi TrinitiVild,

Unfortunately due to our helpdesk policy, your username cannot be email to you so that you don't have to wait on hold to speak to one of the helpdesk agents. Since the account recovery page will not load for you, have you attempted to clear your cookies/history then close out your browser and reopen it back up and try going to openccc.net to see if you can recover your username/password. Have you try using a different device along with a different network. As well, have you also tried using your data on your phone to see if this works.

Moving forward, if you are still unable to recover your username/password, please contact our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 the evening when there is less traffic so that an Agent can assist you.