Can't Create OpenCCC Account

the links for creating an account, username and password recovery all don't work, server might be down but there are no announcements about it anywhere

Comments

• TeeTee
    edited July 27

Hello,

On behalf of the California Community Colleges Helpdesk, I apologize that the website and links to create an account or recover an account is not working. We are aware that there is a server issue causing this and currently our developers are working to resolve the problem. As soon as I hear that the issue has been resolve, I'll be able to let you know so that you can create your account to apply to your college.

• @Tee

Thanks for info and the quick response :)

• Hello,

This message is to provide you with an update regarding the error message when trying to create an account. The issue has been resolved and fix. Before attempting to create your account, please make sure to clear your cookies and cache. Once again, I apologize for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

• I am unabel to complete the new application I do not remember my old username or pass word

please tell me how to proceed.

• This issue persists. I created a new post, but the error is the same. Thank you.

• @hamsadwich I was just able to create an account on my end without any issues. Please go ahead and delete your browser history plus cookies then close out the browser. Reopen the browser and type in openccc.net. I'm also going to provide you below with the URL that you can copy and paste to go and create your new account. Please let me know if you are able to create your account.

https://www.openccc.net/uPortal/p/AccountCreation.ctf1/max/render.uP

• @Tcarbajal In the event that you don't remember your username and password, please give our 24/7 helpdesk a call at 1-877-247-4836 so that one of our Agents can assist you in recovering your account.

• Hi the create an account link still isn't working and I've done all that you've said and the issue continues to persist.

• Hi Jen,

Can you verify if the link https://www.openccc.net/uPortal/p/AccountCreation.ctf1/max/render.uP is working for you. Have you attempted to create an account on your phone using your data at openccc.net as another option to see it it works.

• None of the links you are providing work. I e-mailed the help desk and got no response. The website clearly isn't working so I'm not sure why it's taking so long to get the problem resolved.

• i could not create account

• @MrADSanchez Thank you for verifying that the links provided are not working. Have you attempted to create an account on your phone using your data at openccc.net. In addition, try accessing the website from Google.com. Type in the search engine "openccc.net" then select openccc my account.

• @shimran585 Have you try deleting your cookies/history then close out your browser and reopen it back up and go to openccc.net to see if you can create your account. As well, have you tried using your data on your phone and see if you can go to openccc.net or through google.com and type in openccc.net then select "openccc my account".

• Try using a different browser, I was using firefox and it would not allow me, it would give me the error code. I switched to safari and it worked fine.

• How long will the server be down

• Hi tlzumalt,

Unfortunately I do know how long the server will be down. If you need to create an account but your running into the error messages, I recommend that you use a different browser. Please also try to use your data on your phone and see if you can create your account at OpenCCC.net. Rambo34 also stated they were able to switch browser which worked for them.