Can't apply on OpenCCC page, redirects me to recover password page instead

I'm trying to apply to schools and every time i try to make attempt to create my account it takes me to a recover password page. I can't get anywhere and know there is a technical issue, so assistance would be appreciated 

Answers

• edited July 20
    Hello Jillian,

We are here to assist you with your account recovery please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected]. The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to continue moving forward. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your password and or confirm your username. If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • i cant seem to sign in. It keeps going to reset my password. Ive done that yet still cant get through. Thank you

• Hello Denise,

I recommend contacting the helpdesk to speak with a representative who can assist you with your account recovery. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day. If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

Email: [email protected].

• I am not able to log in . I've changed my password and I'm still not able to log in..

• Hello Kelly,

The best way to assist you with your account recovery would be to reach out to our helpdesk either by phone or email whichever works for you. The agents will be able to confirm your username and troubleshoot with you to assist you with your account recovery there information is below for your reference.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk available 7 days a week 24 hours a day

1-877-247-4836

Email: [email protected].

• I've had similar issue with making an account, and it redirected me to an account recovery page and this is my first time making an account.

• Hello Timothy,

If you have ever attended any of our 114 California Community Colleges, then you have probably created an OpenCCC account in the past. Please contact our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached at 1-877-247-4836.

• My email blocked

• Hello Christopher,

You will need to contact your college to find out why you are logged out of your student portal. The Helpdesk does not assist with password resets for the student portals. Please call Berkeley City College Records/Admissions office using the information below.

Berkeley City College

2020 Milvia Street

Berkeley, CA

(510) 981-2800

[email protected]

• Ive tried to recover my password multiple times but they are sending me the email to do so?

• Hi Sunny,

I recommend that you call our helpdesk so that we can better assist you with your password reset and help you sign back into your account. Feel free to call us at 1-877-247-4836 anytime. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• edited September 4

Berkeley college 1987 official registration application info

Was under Tammie lee hopper

Records

• Hello Tammie,

Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with getting logged into your OpenCCC account. Please call 1-877-247-4836 Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

Casey