how i renew my application ? please help me

i want to renew my application

Answers

• edited July 19
    you have to go to http://www.laccd.edu/Students/opencccapply/applylacc/Pages/default.aspx and begin a new application at the bottom then input your username and password and renew the application. If you don't know your username and password call 1 (877) 247-4836. That's all you need. Remember if you don't know your username and password, call and he or she will give you your username and password then you can renew your application and attend college. 
  • TeeTee
    edited July 20
    Hi Ravenpreet, 

To renew your admissions application, all you need to do is re-submit a whole new application to your college for the upcoming semester that you want to attend. Below, I am providing you with the steps and instructions to start your application again. If for any reasons you need help recovering your username/password or help with completing the application, feel free to contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that one of our Agents can assist you. Thank You. 

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 
    2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.
    3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 
    4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.
    5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 
    6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.