How would I get an application withdrawn?

I started an application just so i could better understand the process of it all and I accidentally submitted it. It has some false information in it or it wouldn't necessarily be a problem. Who would I need to contact in order to get the application withdrawn?


  • edited July 20
    Call them by phone. (844) 695-2223. Email them too I hope this information helps. Try either.
  • edited July 20
    Thank you for your help!
  • edited July 20
    I don't know if you can do that but if don't know you should call or email the college that you applied to, they can cancel the application.
  • edited July 20
    Hello Angelica,

    Once you have submitted your application, the information on the application cannot be edited, resubmitted or deleted by you or your college. If you do not on enrolling into courses at that college no action is necessary, however, if you will be taking courses at that campus for that term we recommend contacting your Admissions and Records department at your college to assist you with updates and correct the information that needs to be changed. Your Admissions and Records office will have access to your records and confirm if there is an error on the application and how to fix this information on their student information system. To find your admissions and records office contact information please look here

    NOTE: You will not be able to reapply to the same college for the same term since your application has already submitted. 
Sign In or Register to comment.