Cómo me puedo inscribir a las clases de inglés?


  • edited July 19
    tienes que ir a la website de tu colegia de communidad o universidad y dar un email a ellos a ver como lo pongan a tu liste de clases para el proximo semestre o quartero. yo no se que colegio estas enrollado pero tienes que ver con un email a el o ella que trabajan en ese colegio/universidad.

  • TeeTee
    edited July 20

    To registered for an english class, you must first submit your admissions application to your community college. After submitting your application, you'll need to complete both an assessment test and orientation. On the day of your orientation, your college will then provide you a date/time to registered for classes. If you have any questions regarding this process, I suggest that you schedule an appointment with a counselor at the college for help. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions that I can assist you with. 
Sign In or Register to comment.