Trouble logging in

I just recovered my account then tried to log in and reapply but it will not let me. It says i have exceeded the amount of log ins.

Comments

• edited July 17
    Hello Steven, 

We are here to assist you with your account recovery please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected] The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to continue moving forward. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your password and or confirm your username. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • Am trying to setup my CCT account but it's not letting me

• Hello,

Can you let us know if you are trying to set up your student portal account, or if you are trying to create your OpenCCC account so you can apply to one of our California Community Colleges.

Thank you,

Casey

• I have troubles logging in to my account I need help please. I need to enrolled into my account soon as possible classes already started. I want to enrolled into two classes per semester English classes the Golden four courses thank you

• Hello Mitchxm,

You will need to access your Open CCC account to apply to college first before you can register for classes to get started with this please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected].  The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to continue moving forward. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your password and or confirm your username. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.