Trouble with OpenCCC

I made an openccc account around May but made a mistake (spelled my name wrong, didn't realize) so i made a new openccc account but when I try log into it, it says they can't find my account even though on another tab i'm signed into it. I'm starting to get frustrated and I just need help so I can apply for my classes. Also, if you have any clue on how i can get that other account with the mistake terminated that would be really appreciated.

Comments

• edited July 17
    Hello Makaila, 

We are here to assist you with your account recovery please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected]The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to continue moving forward. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your password and or confirm your username. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • How I can apply for Cerritos college? I try to open what it’s the account for occpor so but I did not get the reset password in my email what I provide to you. I need help to register for this college Cerritos

• Hi Marinazeicu16,

When you have a moment, please call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can help you recover your account as well as help you apply to Cerritos.

• Please need to help to open CCC

I did try several times and was unsuccessful. ASAP

• Trouble with open CCC

• edited August 19

Hello Monica,

Please reach out through email if you are unable to give us a call. California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected]. The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to continue moving forward. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.