I can’t see Wether or not my application been submitted or not I don’t know where to go go and check

edited July 17 in Apply To College
My application status pleaseee!!!

Answers

• edited July 17
    Hello Nicki,

When you log into your OpenCCC account You will be able to see your application status. Applications will either be listed under the "Pending" applications heading or the "Submitted" Applications heading in your account. Once you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.
  • edited July 17
    Thank you Angelica for your response ! I still couldn’t see any status for my application on my openCCC! I don’t understand really !
  • edited July 17
    Hello Nicki,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with your account however you can call our Help Desk who can to receive assistance with your questions. Please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected].The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to log into your OpenCCC account and apply to your College. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your password and or confirm your username. If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • edited July 20
    Thank you so much the problem fixed and I successfully submitted my application !!!
  • edited July 17