Im trying to reapply but when ever i try to recover my account, i don’t receive the password reset e

edited July 17 in My OpenCCC Account
I can’t recover my account, when i do forgot password or username, i don’t receive the email

Comments

• edited July 17
    Hello Abdi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with your account however you can call our Help Desk who can to receive assistance with your account recovery. Please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected].The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to log into your OpenCCC account and apply to your College. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your password and or confirm your username. If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • I want to reset ccc account and password

• Hi Ic0109948,

To reset your account and password, please call our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can assist you.