Registration Assistance

My son tried registering, but he keeps receiving a message that he's already registered, even though he never has. We attempted to retrieve a username and password, but are not able to access any account.

Comments

• TeeTee
    edited July 15
    Hi Michelle, 

Which account are you guys attempting to recover. Is it the OpenCCC account to submit an admissions application to the college or the student portal account to registered for classes. If you guys are trying to recover his OpenCCC account and needs assistance, call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836. On the other hand, if you guys are trying to recover his username/password to the student portal account, you'll need to contact the college directly. 
  • edited August 14

No matter what I try I can't open to re-register (returning student).

Brian Serros

• Why can't I log in?

• I would to register for a course there for my legal certificate of achievement in paralegal studies and already have gmail account so please student number there please and thank you.

Sincerely, yours

Mr. Vasquez

• Hi Mr. Vasquez,

Unfortunately I did not understand your question throughly. Can you clarify what is it that you need help with. Are you needing help with your student ID number?

• No...I can't find the page to register into a class

• edited August 19

Hello Celia,

I was able to bring up your account and saw that you have applied to Laney College as of 8-14-2020 at 4:45 PM. Your college will be sending you out the log in information for your student portal once your application has been processed. Please allow for 48 hours before contacting them for this information, and if you still haven't received the log in credentials at that point please reach out to Admissions and Records for assistance with your log in information to your student portal where you will need to log into in order to register for classes.

• I’m trying to register for classes, I am a new student and I do not have a counselor card. Where do I go ?

• Hello Jay,

Please reach out to your counseling department at your campus, they will be able to book an appointment to speak with your counselor, you can also reach out to Admissions and Records that can provide you your next steps to registration and student portal log in information, so that you can access your account and register to classes. You can find your college's Admissions and Records Office contact information from this page here:

• My son Submitted his college application with the incorrect email how can we get this updated

• I tried login in but it says its invalid what am i doing wrong?

• I need help enrolling into the English the Golden 4 course I want to take two classes per semester , I trying to transfer to a four years College but I have no English courses with a C grad or higher. I need help now I don't know if classes have already started yet or not help thank you.

• Hello Alfred,

If your son has submitted an admissions application from his openccc account, he will need to reach out to the campus which he has applied to in order to update his personal email address with them. They will be able to provide him instructions on how to sign in and continue in his steps to registration. The link below will list every community college in California and their contact information.

• Hello LexMendoza805,

The best way to assist you with your account recovery would be to reach out to our helpdesk either by phone or email whichever works for you. The agents will be able to confirm your username and troubleshoot with you to assist you with your account recovery there information is below for your reference.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk available 7 days a week 24 hours a day

1-877-247-4836

Email: [email protected].

• Impossible to register in Piano V. HELP

[email protected]

• Hello MitchXM,

We recommend contacting your college if you have already applied to your campus. The college will be able to assist you with your next steps to registration once your application has been processed by the college and you have been provided your student id and log in credentials to your student portal account.

In case you don't have access to your open CCC account you can reach out to our helpdesk either by phone or email whichever works for you. The agents will be able to confirm your username and troubleshoot with you to assist you with your account recovery there information is below for your reference.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk available 7 days a week 24 hours a day

1-877-247-4836

Email: [email protected].

• Want to enroll. Try creating an account it states I have one already. Changed password now I can log in. Where to from here ?

• Hello. I've just applied online for my high school student. Can I now register for a class? Student has approval form from the HS counselor for concurrent enrollment. Thank you.

• Hello,

After submitting your enrollment application, please allow your college 1-2 business days to download and process your application. You will receive your welcome email providing you with your college ID and student portal access which is where you will register for classes. If you do not receive your welcome email within the 1-2 business day time frame, please contact your records/admissions office.

http://piercecollege.edu/admissions/

Thank you,

Casey

• I want to fill out an application for classes were do I go for help. You never return my email why?

• Hello

• I need help with my pass word

• Hello Marshall,

Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. This is not something we are able to do on this platform. Our agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-877-247-4836.

Thank you,

Casey

• Hello, I am currently trying to make a new account but I am not able to do that because I already made one and added my social security number. I made the account in November 2019, but I have to make a new one to reapply for Fall 2020 is there anyway I can do that?

• Hello Lesly,

Your OpenCCC account is used to apply to any of our 114 California Community Colleges. Since you already have an existing OpenCCC account, please try logging in with your username/password. If you do not remember your username and password, please contact the Heldpesk so that an agent can assist with your account recovery.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]