The website of the Long Beach City City College www.lbcc.edu is not accessable after I got the admis

Victor_Wang
edited July 2020 in Apply To College
The website of the Long Beach City City College (LBCC)  www.lbcc.edu is not accessable after I got the admission letter. The application for LBCC was done via the OpenCCC Apply website: www.opencccapply.net, so, I am not able to coninue the following steps.

Please help me!

Edwards
Tagged:

Answers

• Angelica
    edited July 2020
    Hello Victor,

I checked the website for Long Beach College  (https://www.lbcc.edu/), and it appears to be working. What are you having difficulty accomplishing? 
  • I am trying to continue to register at LBCC after creating an account at CCC. The LBCC site asks for a login and what was provided at the CCC site is not working for the LBCC student ID. Can you please help?

• Hello Vincent,

If you have not received your Welcome email and it’s been more than 1-2 business days, please contact the records/admissions office and provide them with your confirmation number so they can download your application and provide you with your student information. Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Long Beach City College

4901 East Carson Street

Long Beach, CA

(562) 938-4485