I accidently forgot to write my permanent address and my social security number, how can I fix this?

i did not wrote my permanent address and my social security number, how can I fixed it? and I also applied to the wrong c ollege how can Ifi this to the

Comments

• edited July 8
    I did not wrote my social security number and my permanent address. I realy need to fix this so I can register for class. Anna Nevarez
  • edited July 8
    Hello Anna, 

Once you have submitted your application, the information on it cannot be changed online, however, you can change your information with the campus by contacting them. We recommend contacting your Admissions and Records department at your college to update and correct the information that needs to be changed. Your Admissions and Records office will have access to your records and confirm if there is an error on the application and how to fix this information.

If you applied to the wrong college you will need to submit another admissions application to that college. You can correct your information on your account and then submit this new application with the correct information you need to provide.