How do I gain access to the Student Portal?

edited July 9 in Student Services
Per instruction I read I began completing a new student application in hopes of receiving an email that gave me my student id for which I would be able to access the student portal but with the information I gave, my old account was recovered and I gained access to my account but so far the only benefit is the ability to access here.   
I want to view my transcript from several years ago but I don't have any of the proper log in information allowing me to access the student portal.   There's been so many related sites that I'm losing track of them all but I know for sure that I'm unable to login to , 

Please tell me if there's another way or how I can gain access to the student portal because I feel like I'm going in circles and it's really frustrating... I don't usually have difficulty maneuvering through a website but I've felt like crying a few times while trying to figure this out.   
When my old account was recovered I should have chosen to have an email sent instead of answering the security questions but I wasn't sure which email was on file.  If I had opted for the email, would I have received my student id so that I can login to access my transcripts via student portal?   Am I talking in circles or repeating myself... I can't tell anymore... 


  • edited July 8
    Hello Susan, 

    Which college will you be attending?
  • edited July 9
    Im just trying to get my transcript.   I attended Pierce College in the early 90s; previously, I had only needed my social security number to get in and view my grades.    I'm really just trying to make sure I have the correct name for a sociology teacher I had which is why I want my transcripts.  Even if it doesn't show her name, I'll at least have the dates for when she taught at Pierce because she told us that we were her very last class.  She was such an amazing teacher. 
    Thank you for taking the time to respond, Angelica :)
  • edited July 9
    Hello Susan,

    To access your unofficial transcripts you will need to reach out to your campus so they are able to assist you with accessing your student portal. Once you have access to your portal, you will be able to view your transcripts. Below I have provided their contact information for your reference.

    Los Angeles Pierce College
    Student Support

    Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
    [email protected]
    (844) 695-2223
  • edited July 9
    Thank you I have contact info for Pierce  College. I was under the impression that I would be able to access my records online in order to avoid having to pay admin fees and shipping charges since I am no longer living in Southern California. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. Thank you so much. 
  • edited July 9
    I've been on hold  for approx 40 min....maybe it's not that important right now. teeheehee... but thank you again for trying to help
Sign In or Register to comment.