Do I skip this section?

edited July 8 in My OpenCCC Account
Before I submit the Special Student Admittance Form, do I have to have the signature by my school principal. Unfortunately, I cannot due to closure of school.


  • edited July 8
    Hello Monica,

    Please contact your high school, they will be able to advise you with how to proceed. You may also want to reach out to your College Admissions and Records, they will also be able to assist you with how to proceed with your status. You can find your college's contact information from this list.
  • edited July 7
    I’ve tried. It keeps saying to enter a password to call that specific line.
  • edited July 7
    What college are you applying to?
  • edited July 7
    Antelope Valley College
  • edited July 7
    I would recommend contacting Antelope Valley College with their Help form here. Only the admissions and records office will be able to advise you on who else will be able to sign off in order to be a High School concurrent enrollment/Dual Enrollment student. Typically, you will not be allowed to register until the forms are submitted to your college.
Sign In or Register to comment.