cant get letter from counselor

Hi, I was recently a Monta Vista High School student but left and have joined Lynbrook High School recently, my new counselors are out on their break period and arent responding to their emails. I know that to apply for a class in De Anza Community college I need a letter from the counselors 

Answers

• edited July 7
    Hello Aaron,

I would reach out to your High School to find out if anyone else that is currently working over the summer would be able to provide the authorization in order to move forward with applying and being able to register for a class at De Anza College. You could also reach out to your Admissions and Records Office at your College to speak with a staff member that works with High School Dual or Concurrent enrollment student to find out who at your High school could be a replacement for the authorization to be able to register at De Anza.
  • edited July 7
    I need really find How I can com study beacause I am living on Brasil
  • edited July 7
    Hello Jordany,

All students who wish to attend a  California Community College is required to apply and follow the matriculation process for that college. OpenCCC is where students who wish to take courses at California Community Colleges create an account and then apply to the college of their choice with that account. 

For those students who do not have an account with us please create one at OpenCCC, then proceed to complete your admissions application to your desired college. If you already have an OpenCCC account, please follow the instructions below on getting started with your admissions application. Having trouble accessing your account? please start here and click 'Forgot' at the top of the login box. You can also reach our California Community College Help Desk available 7 days a week 24 hours a day at
     1-877-247-4836 [email protected]

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 
    2.) From the drop-down menu on the left-hand side select the college you are applying to and click the blue 'Apply' link.
    3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 
    4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.
    5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.
    6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin the application. 

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college.

After your application has been received the college, they will typically send you information on your next steps of enrollment such as Assessment, Orientation, and Registration etc. If you have already applied to your college and it has been 2 business days and you have not received any information, please contact the admissions and records office at your college to get more information on your steps to enrollment.