How to change my application form?


  • Angelica
    edited June 2020
    Hello Nermin,

    Once you have submitted your application, the information on it cannot be changed online, however you can change your information with the campus by contacting them. We recommend contacting your Admissions and Records department at your college to update and correct the information that needs to be changed. Your Admissions and Records office will have access to your records and confirm if there is an error on the application and how to fix this information. I have provided their information below for your reference.

    Pasadena City College Admissions and Records
    1570 East Colorado Boulevard
    Pasadena, CA
    (626) 585-7395
    [email protected].