I am a Cal State Long Beach Student trying to enroll CCC for summer classes to improve my GPA

I am a Cal State Long Beach Student trying to enroll CCC for summer classes, I had a low gpa last semester and Im trying to improve them in CCC or any community college. My Major at CSULB was liberal studies.. I see most CC don't have that so whats similar to that major? Also, whats the process after applying ?

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited June 6
    Hi Sergio, 

Some majors that are related to liberal studies are English, Communication, Social Science, Humanities, or Creative Arts. To answer your other question, typically after you applied, you wanna send in your official transcripts so that you can be exempt from taking the assessment test, apply for financial aid then attend your orientation so that you are provided a registration time to sign up for your summer classes. If you have more questions regarding this or would like more clarification, I suggest that you contact your colleges Admissions & Records Office directly or speak with an academic counselor at the college.