How do I check my school email?

I dont know where to find my school email? Can someone help?
Tagged:

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited July 15
    Hi Justin, 

Normally you can find your school email in your student portal account. If you need help logging into your student portal account or locating your email directly, I suggest that you contact your college for assistance. 
  • edited June 2

my.smccd.edu
  • TeeTee
    edited June 2
    Hi Justin, 

As far as I know, usually school email contains the first letter of the students name follow by their last name then some numbers. Different colleges will have different format of student emails so double check with your college directly on what your school email is. 
  • edited June 27
    Hello  please  I have  s applied to  american  river  college  and  even tough  am  actually  accepted   to the  american  river college  but  I don't  see   an orientation for  me  to take  I have  only see a  canvaus  login
     the  orientation is  for esl
  • edited June 27
    Do I need  to wait  until schools starts

• edited June 27
    Do need  wait until school starts  eventhough  I have  the  student id for  grossmont
  • edited June 27
    the   school  email which i have  applied to  is america river college this is for  esl student and  i don't know why  am attending   that school but  am just trying it.
  • TeeTee
    edited June 29
    Hi Alaere, 

To get help with your orientation and registration, you'll need to correctly contact American River College at [email protected] so that a staff member can assist you.