for registration

I don't know how to resume my application? Do I need to delete it or fill a new application?

Comments

• edited May 29
    Hello Shilpi, 

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 
    2.) From the drop-down menu on the left-hand side select the college you are applying to and click the blue 'Apply' link.
    3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 
    4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.
    5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.
    6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin the application. 

NOTE:  If your application in progress has "Expired" please delete and "Start a New Application. The "Expired" application means that the application term that was in progress, is no longer available because the semester has already ended and they are no longer accepting applications for that semester/term. You will be asked to start a new application and select a current or upcoming term to apply to on the application.

Let me know if this answers your question, we are here to help
  • edited May 29
    Hello Shilpi, 

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 
    2.) From the drop-down menu on the left-hand side select the college you are applying to and click the blue 'Apply' link.
    3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 
    4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.
    5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.
    6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin the application. 

NOTE:  If your application in progress has "Expired" please delete and "Start a New Application. The "Expired" application means that the application term that was in progress, is no longer available because the semester has already ended and they are no longer accepting applications for that semester/term. You will be asked to start a new application and select a current or upcoming term to apply to on the application. You will be able to see the status of the applications by the heading above your applications of "Submitted Applications" or "In Progress" applications, the status will be on the right hand side of the page letting you know if you can resume the application or if it is expired.

Let me know if this answers your question, we are here to help