I can't login into my OpenCCC account even though I reset the password and retrieved the the account

I can't login into my OpenCCC account even though I reset the password and retrieved the the account. It keeps on saying,"We could not find that username/password. Please ensure you are entering your OpenCCC systemwide account credentials. Try again... ". When I attempted to make a new account, it says it already exists. The phone number provided does not work.

Comments

• TeeTee
    edited May 26
    Hi Diane, 

I imported your question here into our helpdesk ticket system so that I can better assist you with your username and password. I have sent you an email with my direct contact number and office hours. When you get a chance, call me so that I can help you with your account. Thank You.
  • I can not get into my account, my ID number is 0135428

• Hi Lhollie428,

Which account is it that you are not able to login. The OpenCCC account or your student portal account?

• i am also not able to login We could not find that username/password

• Hi Veer,

When you have a moment, please call our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can help you with your correct username and password to sign in.

• Hi, I am having the same issue. I did a password reset, and still can't get in. It is saying, "We could not find that username/password".

• Hey i am trying to create and openCCC account but it says i already have, but i don't remember making one and when i try to get "my account back'' it tells me that I'll receive an email to reset my password and all but it never sends an email so what can i do to create my account?

• Hi Benjie,

Usually when OpenCCC says that you already have an account, chances are you actually have an account that you created a while back. The password reset link will only be sent to the email that you created the account with. So if you created your account with an old email, the password was sent to that email and not your new email. If you are still needing help with recovering your account username and password, please call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836. Thank You.

• can't believe I've spent hours trying to enter my account. Obviously I'm doing something very wrong. Please help.

• Hi 10199200,

Please call our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can assist you in recovering your account username and password. Thank You.

• i did my openccc and still have not received my student ID

• Hi Benjie,

After creating your new account, did you also successfully submit your admissions application to your college. If you haven't, please do so in order for your college to process your application and email you back with your student ID number. On the other hand, if you have already submitted your application and its been more than two business days, you'll need to contact your colleges admissions and records department to request for your student ID number.

• I keep ressting my password I cant login either. Is there a phone number I can call Plz help.

• I also cant log in

• TeeTee
    edited August 14

Hi Cjmcnult,

The phone number you can call for help with logging into your account is 1-877-247-4836. Please call at any time as our helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Hi Gabriel,

Since you are also not able to login, please contact our helpdesk for help in recovering your account username and password. The phone number is 1-877-247-4836. Thank You.

• I just made a new account and it keeps saying my account can't be found.....

• Hello Denise,

I recommend contacting the Helpdesk to speak with a representative who can assist you with your account recovery. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day. If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

Email: [email protected]