Hi I filled out the applications, but have not received my student ID yet. I i t has been over a we

Comments

• TeeTee
    edited May 26
    Hi Kyla, 

When I double check your account, unfortunately I did not see any submitted admissions application. This explains why it has been over a week and you have not yet received your student ID number was because you have not yet submitted your application over to your college. Please follow the steps and instructions below to correctly begin your application. If you need assistance with completing your application, feel free to contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836. 

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 
    2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.
    3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 
    4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.
    5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 
    6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Note: Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

• edited May 26
    I have done all that, I have not received my Id 
  • TeeTee
    edited May 26
    Hi Irvin, 

Since you have not yet receive your student ID number, you must correctly contact your colleges Admissions & Records Office and request for this. The Admissions & Records Office is in charge of enrollment, applications along with your student ID number so if you email them at [email protected], a staff member should be able to get back to you regarding your student ID number.
  • Hello, I've also filled out the applications but have not received my student ID and its been a couple of months that I've been trying to get this solved. help please.
  • TeeTee
    edited May 27
    Hi Vanessa,

Since you have not yet receive your student ID number, you must correctly contact your colleges Admissions & Records Office and request for this. The Admissions & Records Office is in charge of enrollment, applications along with your student ID number so if you email them at [email protected] a staff member should be able to get back to you regarding your student ID number.
  • thank you!
  • TeeTee
    edited May 27
    Your welcome Vanessa 
  • Hello,

I'm a high school student that accidentally enrolled as a college student but I wanted to concurrent enroll and I haven't received my student ID. It's been about 2 weeks.

Thank you,

Fanny Reyes

• Hello Fanny,

We recommend reaching out to your college to get your student ID, let them know that you want to be a concurrent or dual enrolled student (High School and College at the same time. They will let you know what you can do to update your student status.