What application should I fill out?

Hello, I'm enrolled at another university, but I am looking to complete a course here this summer for transferable credit. What application should I fill out for this?


  • Tee
    edited May 2020
    Hi Charlotte, 

    You'll need to fill out and complete the admissions application for your community college. If this is your first one, you'll need to create an OpenCCC account in order to apply online. You may create your new account at OpenCCC.net. However, if you already have an account which you don't remember your username and password, contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that an Agent can help you recover your account.

    When you are ready to apply to your college, begin at CCCApply.Org and from the drop down menu of colleges, select your college and click on "apply". If you need assistance with this process, contact the helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836.
Sign In or Register to comment.