High School Transcript Information

Isabel
edited April 2020 in Apply To College
I am currently a senior in high school, applying for Fall Term 2020. My graduation date is June 2020. On the application it asks for the highest English and Math courses I have completed and the grades I received for those courses. Even though I haven't graduated yet, do I put my 12th courses? And what should I put down for the grades? 

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited April 2020
    Hi Isabel,

Since you have not yet completed 12th grade, the highest Math & English course you can only put down is the ones from your junior year. This way, it actually reflects the highest Math & English that you completed with a grade. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions that I can help you with.
  • I am currently a Junior in high school applying for Spring 2021.On the application it asks for the highest English and Math courses I have completed and the grades I received for those courses. Even though I haven't graduated yet, do I put my 10th courses?

• Hello Jessica,

We recommend putting in the grade you realistically expect to receive at the end of the term with the highest level of Math and English you have listed.

• I am a current senior in high school. The Fullerton College application asked for my highest English grade. It will be English 12 but I will not have a grade for English 12 until after I submit my application. How should I answer this question?

Thank you.

• Hello,

You will need to enter 11th grade information since it is the last English course completed. Since you will be in high school and college at the same time, you will be considered a dual enrollment student so the college will know that you are currently still attending high school. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

Casey