Finance AA

edited April 2020 in Plan Your Degree
When finding my degree of choice, the only Finance that comes up in all available degrees is Finance C, which I'm not eligible for because looking to transfer in two years. If possible I really would like to be apart of Finance AA, I just don't understand how to do so. Thank you.


  • Angelica
    edited April 2020
    Hello Sean,

    We recommend contacting your College Counseling office to find out the requirements for taking the courses you are interested in taking and will be able to inform you of any options available to you. To contact Santa Barbara City College Counseling Front Desk during regular business hours you can email: [email protected]  counseling assistants will be available to answer urgent questions - they will respond to you in the order received. If you call the Counseling Office at 805-730-4085 during business hours, you will be able to leave a voicemail and they will respond as soon as possible.
Sign In or Register to comment.