Hello Where is the best College to begin Pediatric Neurologic physical therapy or OT Thank you


  • Tee
    edited February 2020
    Hi Candace,

    Some of the best community colleges that will help you begin your career/degree in physical therapy is:

    Sacramento City College
    Cerritos College
    Ohlone Community College
    San Diego Mesa College

    All four of these colleges currently offers a physical therapy assistant program and or courses that you can take to be transfer over to a university.
  • Thank you so so so so sooooo so much :) Thank you 
Sign In or Register to comment.