I want to open ccc account and i follow all the category but it doesn't work please help me

Comments

• Angelica
    edited January 2020
    Hello Karimeh, 

To get started with creating your new OpenCCC account please follow the instructions below:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 
    2.) From the drop-down menu on the right-hand side select the college you are applying to, and click on the green 'Apply' link, you will be directed the college’s Admissions page. 
    3.) Select the online application link(s) on the Admissions page, you will then be directed to OpenCCC. 
    4.) Select 'Create an Account.' Account creation is a one-time process, please save account information for future application submissions with OpenCCC.
    5.) After creating an OpenCCC account please click on the 'Continue' tab, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 
    6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin an online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

If you are having trouble with creating your account or recovering an existing account please call if you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. We are available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836

[email protected]