I want to change my application over to American River because CRC does not have a track team.

Myah_Mills
edited January 2020 in My OpenCCC Account

Comments

• Mohammed_Doumi
    edited January 2020
    Nice
  • CRC and ARC are part of The Los Rios District. You should be fine to login through services, just refine your search once you've got the class schedule pulled up. -Sebastian F.
  • Tony_Tran
    edited January 2020
    I want to change my application over to American River because CRC does not have a track team.
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited January 2020
    Hi Myah,

Generally speaking if you submitted an application already for CRC, you don't have to change the application over to ARC since both ARC and CRC falls under one community college district meaning that they share the same application and system. Normally you should be able to login to your student portal account and sign up for classes at CRC as well as to sign up for the track team.

If you have any questions about this or would like more clarifications, I recommend that you call the Admissions Office at ARC. Their phone number is (916) 484-8261.

• Tee
    Tee
    edited January 2020
    Hi Tony,

Generally speaking if you submitted an application already for CRC, you don't have to change the application over to ARC since both ARC and CRC falls under one community college district meaning that they share the same application and system. Normally you should be able to login to your student portal account and sign up for classes at CRC as well as to sign up for the track team.

If you have any questions about this or would like more clarifications, I recommend that you call the Admissions Office at ARC. Their phone number is (916) 484-8261.