when looking for term star nothing shows up?

jesse
edited January 2020 in My OpenCCC Account
When I was trying to send in an application upon trying to click on a term to start with there's nothing available to click, is this happening for anyone else? really would love to get started soon.

Answers

• Casey
    edited January 2020
    Hello Jesse,

Please provide the name of the college you are trying to apply to so we can look into this for you.  In addition, please be sure you are using the most updated versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari for your browser and be sure to enable your cookies.  Please note that Internet Explorer is not a supported browser. You may also contact our Helpdesk for assistance by calling 1-877-247-4836.  Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,
    Casey
  • jesse
    edited January 2020
    Hello Casey! Right now I was just looking into enrolling in calbrights free online cybersecurity certification course-I'm definitely interested in the future in pursuing a degree but for now this is what I am interested and financially able to proceed in. I also am most definitely using the most updated version of chrome-it unfortunately is just plain not working for me across any computer  :(
  • Casey
    edited January 2020
    Hello Jesse,

I have reached out to Calbright College and they will be working to resolve this for their students.  Please check the site later today.

Thank you,
    Casey