Financial Aid

edited December 2019 in Financial Aid
As an International student and a non-resident can I apply for getting a FAFSA, please? Or there is some others way to support International and non-resident student?


  • Tee
    edited December 2019
    Hi Moreau,
    Unfortunately as an international student you cannot apply for FAFSA (Financial Aid). FAFSA is a federal grant available only to US Citizens and qualified permanent resident. Some colleges does offer scholarships for their international students. Its best that you speak with the international student program at your college and see what financial assistance they provide for their students.
  • Moreau_Kris-Love
    edited December 2019
    Okay, thank you. I will look for some other opportunities.
Sign In or Register to comment.