Wheres the EMT program

When I go to select my " Intended Major or Program of Study" when applying online for Miramar college, I can't find the EMT program

Answers

• Angelica
    edited December 2019
    Hello Alyssa,

When your specific program is not listed in the "Intended Major or Program of Study" you can always select Undeclared or select a major relating to the area of study you are interested in majoring in. With your specific major Alyssa, the major that you would need to select would be under the direction of the School of Public Safety and therefore the major you would select would be that of      "Public Safety Management" as your Intended Major or Program of Study. 

As another option, you can always contact your Admissions and Records Office at your campus or you can contact the department office of the major you intend on declaring to make sure that you are selecting the appropriate.

San Diego Miramar Admissions
    10440 Black Mountain Road
    San Diego, CA
    (619) 388-7844

• I'm trying to find and enroll in the EMT program at Frsno City College for Spring 2022 Semester

• Hello @TeriHoughton

Below are the steps on how to create an OpenCCC account and apply to the college:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop-down menu on the right-hand side select the college you are applying to, and click the 'Apply' link, and you will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

3.) Select the online application link(s) on the Admissions page, you will then be directed to OpenCCC.

4.) Select 'Create an Account.' Account creation is a one-time process, please save account information for future application submissions with OpenCCC.

5.) After creating an OpenCCC account please click on the 'Continue' tab, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select the 'Start a New Application' link to begin the online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to our helpdesk available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]