I entered the wrong year and day that I graduated along with the month somehow it got mixed up. Is t

I need to fix the date that they graduated on


  • TeeTee
    edited September 2019
    Hi Bobby,

    Since your application has already been submitted, in order to make the necessary corrections, you'll need to call the Admissions Office at Mt San Antonio College. A staff member there will be able to tell you exactly the steps and process to change your graduation dates. Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer for you.

    Mt San Antonio College Admissions
    (909) 274-4415

Sign In or Register to comment.