I submitted application but it said there're missing documents.

edited July 2019 in Apply To College
I submitted an application but it said there're missing documents.
How can I fix it or can is there any way to canceling the application? Because of this, my account of my college that I'm currently enrolling is holding, so I'd like to cancel the application as soon as possible so that I can register for next quarter.



  • Tee
    edited July 2019
    Once an application is submitted, the only way to make any changes or updates, is to contact the Admissions & Records Office at the college. They will be able to provide you the information needed to make the corrections. Unfortunately there is also no way to cancel or delete an application once it is already submitted. You may want to double check this with your college and see if they can do anything on their end.  Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions. 
Sign In or Register to comment.