Transferring Schools

edited December 2018 in Financial Aid
I attend San Diego Mesa College and will be attending California Coast Community College and Irvine Valley College. How would I go about transferring my BOGW to the colleges?


  • Branary
    edited December 2018
    Hi guys! I have some experience in transferring Colleges 3 times. You have to meet your career counselor and get some information about transfer. Go to Transfer Center and make a appointment with them. That’s what I did.
  • Angelica
    edited December 2018
    Hello Russel, 

    In order to be eligible for the California College Promise Grant (formerly known as BOGFW), you will need to fill out an application for each one of your colleges that you intend on enrolling into. You can find the list of colleges that offer their application online here